Saturday, January 23, 2010
Christmas really wiped me out! I haven't made anything for a while, but now the embroidery callouses are gone, I'm getting the crafty itch again. I decided to revitalize my crafty space and teach myself how to knit. After a few awful rows and dropped stitches, I was well on my way to a fabulous Giants scarf to wear come baseball season. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I do like the ball park, and I can't go without my orange and black!
Monday, January 18, 2010
They can be found here
Friday, January 1, 2010
Some of the highlights:
1. My wedding, of course, and getting all of my friends and family together.
2. Grandma pulling through, and making it through the year.
3. Adopting Wilma, the cutest (although not the friendliest) dog in the world.
4. Having a blast at my high school reunion.
5. Making a record number of x-mas gifts this year.
Posted by Emily at 10:09 AM