Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Latest Creation

The past year has been quite eventful, and not very crafty. I spent the last two years working full time and pursuing my masters degree in educational technology, so there was not a lot of time left over to be creative. My latest project took almost a year to finish, and is part of the reason I have been slacking in the craft department. Here he is, my biggest project yet!


Charlie is the coolest baby ever, he is 8 weeks old today. I have lot's of funny stories to tell about his life so far (and the events leading up to it). I'm also ready to start crafting again, so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Les Hoshida said...

I'm glad that you've found the time to blog! I've been waiting for stories (and more pics)!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com